Search This Blog

I wonder ...



0 shared thoughts
I normally don't drink any vitamins and now I regret not doing anything about it. Well, I am starting to take this certain vitamin that's supposed to be good, and considered to be one of the vitamins for women. It has a significant amount of iron in it (which I think I badly need!), as well as other vitamins and minerals. I take one each day, and it costs around Php16.20; relatively cheap compared to getting hospitalized, don't you think so?

Am not so sure if I need other supplements; I just got fed up with my ob-gyne who used to advice me on what vitamins to take, when her assistant called me up at home one time to tell me that my insurance company hasn't paid them yet. I mean, it wasn't my problem! Oh well. I stopped seeing her after that. LOL

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post