Search This Blog

Food Friday



7 shared thoughts

pistachio ice cream

Who doesn't love ice cream????? (I know, there COULD be anybody out there who doesn't like ice cream. lol)

Happy Easter!

*That's pistachio ice cream from Yellow Cab


Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

7 shared thoughts:

Mirage at: Fri Apr 02, 05:24:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Some flavors doesn't make me tick lol. This is one and strawberry and others that are sour :D Love the color though ;)

maiylah at: Fri Apr 02, 06:47:00 AM GMT+8 said...

@ G:
hehehe, i know. i'm not that crazy about some of the flavors, too. but i still love eating them. LOL

many thanks again!
happy easter :)

Lynn at: Fri Apr 02, 10:34:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I like the chocolate ice cream from YC. It's really creamy! :)

Arlene at: Fri Apr 02, 10:47:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Yummmm great for the summer. Maybe in a few weeks i will be able to buy ice cream for the family. I just can't wait for this plan to happen.

I don't think we have yellow cab down here.

Happy easter, Mai!

Ladynred at: Fri Apr 02, 02:16:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love ice cream but some flavors I haven't tried like this one. Tsaka differen tcountry iba iba and flavor. I love Pinas ubi and mango kaya lang mahal dito.

MGMG at: Fri Apr 02, 03:38:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Pistachio ice cream! I will try that next time we're at yellow cab! looks yummy!

maiylah at: Sat Apr 03, 04:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks again for playing, everyone!
appreciate it much :)

Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post