Search This Blog

Photo solutions ...



2 shared thoughts
I would love to learn more about the different photo solutions available right now, but I just don't have the time. Well, unless I allocate the time I do with other stuffs to just take pictures and do some post processing! lol. Would never happen.

But anyway, an fb friend suggested I try out Lightroom, from Adobe. [They are also the same company that sells Photoshop, my fave photo processing tool at the moment.] :)

I just loved the way she processed her shots (specially the vintage-like effects) i asked what she uses and she said that she uses Lightroom for most of her shots. I downloaded the trial version (and found out that it's going to end this month! aaarrrggghhh) and did a bit of practicing earlier today.

Here's the result.

lightroom preset

Puny. I know. I need more practice.... :D

2 shared thoughts:

Mirage at: Fri Mar 12, 08:45:00 AM GMT+8 said...

lightroom works wonders...better than ps! :D

maiylah at: Sat Mar 13, 05:02:00 PM GMT+8 said...

been using picasa for years, so using lightroom was a totally new experience for me, G. :))<my

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post