Search This Blog

Food Friday



9 shared thoughts

chocolate heaven

I know, it looks messy. lol. Hubby surprised us with this cake a few days ago. (Or has it been weeks already??!)
If you love chocolates, then you are sure to love this cake! It is made of chocolate...all the way! No wonder, it's called chocolate heaven (by red ribbon). :)

Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

9 shared thoughts:

Mirage at: Fri Mar 19, 05:52:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Your hubby knows how to take care of you! lol. Looks good whichever way I look...

January Zelene at: Fri Mar 19, 09:53:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I was supposed to get that cake on valentine's day but I change my mind because it was so so so chocolate, I got the S'more instead. Anyway, I think I need to try that one next time.. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Food Friday..

Pork Steak

Ladynred at: Fri Mar 19, 01:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That is super delicious.

Arlene at: Fri Mar 19, 02:08:00 PM GMT+8 said...

am drooling! yummmm with ice cream!

Happy weekend, Mai!

Unknown at: Fri Mar 19, 03:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

your hubby knows you need the sugar rush.:p

Race at: Fri Mar 19, 07:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Your hubby is sweet just like his pasalubong :-) All choco cakes from Red Ribbon is mouth watering, my fave is their chocolate mousse but I'll try this one when I find the time to go out of the house, my kids are requesting this on me.

Well to balance your sweet choco cake here take a peek at my sweet entry too at
http://my-crossroad.com/2010/03/ffftp-sweet-mangoes.html

Kerslyn at: Sat Mar 20, 04:53:00 AM GMT+8 said...

yummy! a slice of that and a glass of coke then I'm full. :-)

my entry is up, BTW. Happy FF!

♥peachkins♥ at: Sat Mar 20, 08:33:00 AM GMT+8 said...

ang sarap nyang cake na yan ano? pramis!

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat May 01, 09:51:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love chocolate cakes but I haven't tried this.. I expect it to be uber sweet though. I like conti's choco overload cake which I guess is more or less the same as this one.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post