Search This Blog

Still random ...



0 shared thoughts
While I'm on the topic regarding skins (my former post was about eczema, lol), I remember I had this acne problem a few years back that really had me going into horrible fits. They just kept popping up on my face and they looked horrible as well as painful, too. Yup, I had serious acne problem before, and I was really so bent on looking for a good exposed acne treatment at that time! I found out eventually that the main reason for my acne problem was my diet: chicken. Once I started to lessen my chicken consumption (specially the fatty soup) they started disappearing, too.

Now I wonder if I could do something with my tired eyes .... ;P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post