Search This Blog

On Gaining ....



0 shared thoughts
Now that Christmas is over (though of course personally I think that it can also be a 'state of mind', lol), the food we've been eating has changed dramatically. From all that meat we had during the festivities, I thought that I would be needing this procedure called colon cleanse! I think it speaks for itself so no need to explain. I'm not sure what's the exact procedure though, but I trust that it could be messy! lol.

It's a good thing that I like eating fruits and vegetables or else I would have gained a ton! I still gained a few pounds, though. I hope I'll be able to get the excess weight off soon ... *not holding my breath*. ;P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post