Search This Blog

A personal thing



0 shared thoughts
I was surprised a couple of years ago when I saw my older sister's overweight classmate walk from the church looking real slim and poised; and I thought that she must have taken one of the best weight loss pill she can find! I mean, really she was that fat before, and when I saw her that time she must have taken around three-fourths of that weight from her body! I felt happy for her (since I knew she suffered weight-related illnesses).

So imagine my surprise again when I saw a recent picture of her in Facebook and saw that her former weight seems to be catching up with her! I wish she had just maintained (or maybe added only just a bit since she looked so frail that time... almost like a small wind could blow her down!) the weight.

But I know, it is a personal thing.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post