Search This Blog

Yummy!



0 shared thoughts
I know I'll be needing the best weight loss pills available on the market these days if I eat lots of the "lumpiang sili" below!

lumpiang sili

That dish was cooked by my mom's cook when we went on a vacation last month. Actually, we introduced the dish to them and they all liked it! Well, except for the kids since the dish could be quite hot and really pack a punch. Really. Specially if you fail to take out all the seeds inside.

Hubby tried cooking that dish here at home and I must admit I was the one who ate most of dish. I couldn't help it. I just love the taste of the chili together with the ground meat and cheese inside!

Yummm ... I think I can hear my stomach growling. LOL

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post