Search This Blog

All her own ...



0 shared thoughts

dancing ladies orchid

I was surfing through the internet a while back, and I can't help but be amazed at all the types of diet pills out there! I even came across some phenphedrine reviews, and it immediately got me thinking about a friend who thinks she has a weight problem. I think she looks fine, but she always insists that she is FAT. I know she was slightly chubby when she was younger, but during her college days she has grown more svelte and graceful. Thanks to all her physical education classes (she tried tennis, swimming and even track and field!).

Kind of like my shot above. Some might view it as "usual", but I think that the orchid has a beauty all her own. Like each and every one of us. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post