Search This Blog

Back home again ..



1 shared thoughts
My family and I just recently went on a trip; off for our summer vacation, and our favorite destination is my hometown! We'll be staying here till next month. Yup, it feels great to be back home again, after about two years of being away. We couldn't make it last year because I was then pregnant with our youngest, but now we're back again. Together with my two sons. Hubby stayed only for a few days.

Initially I was thinking of getting some new luggage for the trip (I had my eyes set on one of those Samsonite luggage sets being offered in the mall), but hubby pointed out that we can mail our everyday clothes instead of carrying them around with us. Excellent idea! Though it would have been nice to have new bags ... :P

Shot below was taken while we were on the trip and I had a rare chance to play with my phonecam. lol. Posted this picture on my other blog, too; hence the different watermark. :)
trip

1 shared thoughts:

Attitude Marketing  at: Fri May 08, 01:12:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I was thinking of getting some new luggage for the trip (I had my eyes set on one of those Samsonite luggage sets being offered in the mall), but hubby pointed out that we can mail our everyday clothes instead of carrying them around with us. Excellent idea! Though it would have been nice to have new bags ... :P

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post