Search This Blog

Join!



0 shared thoughts
Have you already started your holiday shopping? I haven't. I know, I should be starting already, but I just don't have the time; most probably it's going to be hubby who will do most of the holiday shopping these coming days. I don't think we'll be buying lots of stuffs, anyway, like last year. Yup, because of the financial crunch (lol) but also because most of our friends have moved; changed jobs, and migrated to another country, mostly. I miss them, but there's not much I can do about it. The memories they left behind are just so precious. :)

Do you know that there's a contest going on regarding your shopping experience? You don't believe me? Then do check out this YouTube post:



Interested? Then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and join!:)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post