Search This Blog

nice and cozy



2 shared thoughts

My son and I love eating here ... it's just a small cafe-like eatery with lots of good food. My son specially likes their pandesal with ham and egg while I usually order something with rice. I am an avid rice eater, since I feel like nothing completes a good meal like rice. Of course, lots will disagree with me, but it's a personal thing, so I'm fine with that. lol.

It's a good thing they use these type of chairs, instead of office chairs, like some eateries out there ... :)

2 shared thoughts:

Jackie at: Sun Oct 05, 08:56:00 AM GMT+8 said...

oh my I could certainly get into a nice breakfast there.

I have been away from home for quite some time.

So please forgive me for not dropping around.

But blogging was nearly impossible and it is taking me quite a while to get caught up!!:-)

earthlingorgeous at: Mon Oct 06, 10:41:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Nice place. Where is it? Wow they have pandesal? Awesome.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post