Search This Blog

Eye Protection



0 shared thoughts
Time sure do seems to fly fast. Why, it seems like it was just a few weeks ago that we were still enjoying summer and see lots of people wearing sunglasses almost anywhere. Now it's the rainy season once again, but that doesn't mean that you won't be using your sunglasses around here anymore. We are living in the tropics, so expect the sun to just lazily get away from the clouds ever now and then.

My cousin who lives abroad has been telling me that she enjoys online shopping in Australia since there are lots of sites available for her; and she once asked me if I'd want a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Am not such a big fan of sunglasses (I wear eyeglasses all the time, lol), but I told her to surf anyway and tell me how much it would cost. I won't be using it myself, but just might be giving it as a gift/reward for someone I know.

I still have to wait for her response but am not in a hurry. In fact, there's a typhoon here in our country right now so that specific eye protection won't be of much use today. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post