Search This Blog

Later ...



1 shared thoughts
Being a weekend today, it looks like we will be going to the mall. I think it's great, since hubby and I have been looking for a notebook/laptop. Oh, hubby's already got his own, but I don't. lol. I use the desktop computer for my blogging and picture manipulations.

One of the factors we're concerned about, though, is the laptop memory. I need a relatively bigger memory because the application that I use for my photo manipulation uses a lot of those!

Anyway, let's see later. :)

1 shared thoughts:

Mariuca at: Sat May 03, 02:05:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hola! Thanks for joining the Red Hot Drops, your site has been approved, have a great day! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post