Search This Blog

What we got yesterday: Lowepro bags



3 shared thoughts
Yesterday we went to the mall to buy these:
camera bags
I did search the internet for camera bags, and thought of either lowepro or crumpler, but we couldn't find the latter. So opted for lowepro instead. My first digital camera bag was from lowepro and I have been more than satisfied, so that's why I thought of getting them again. As for the crumpler camera bags, would love to have one, too, but didn't find them at the mall yesterday (and I was desperate for a camera bag! lol).

The two bags I got for around Php4,400.

micro trekker
Have thought of getting the bag on the left (another lowepro micro trekker), at first, but got hesitant since it's quite bulky. I still don't have the 70-200mm lens, too, so it would be a shame getting that bag and no lens yet. Maybe I'll buy that (costs around Php5,000) when my camera's got more accessories. :)

3 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Apr 10, 07:20:00 PM GMT+8 said...

wow, ipinag shopping ang bagong baby heheh...

maiylah at: Thu Apr 10, 07:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

@ mousey:
hehehe ... kelangan eh!
salamat! :)

Anonymous at: Fri Apr 11, 10:10:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Wow! Swerte ni baby. :-)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post