Search This Blog

The House ...



0 shared thoughts
My father just recently had a house built and I saw some parts of the construction while I was there. It was certainly a messy site, but the workers were quite diligent and did their jobs well. We couldn't complain, and we were really glad. Some workers are quite lazy and really a pain in the neck. We've experienced that, too, and believe me, you wouldn't want to have the same thing happen to you!

I wasn't sure if some of the materials were Precast Concrete or if they used Precast Concrete Septic Tanks during the construction, but I hope they did. I've heard that they can be quite cost effective. If they did, am sure my father will know about it since he was always in contact with the architect.

The house is done now and so far we haven't had any problems with it. I know we'll have lots of fun times together in that house! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post