Search This Blog

Healthy Bars



1 shared thoughts
I don't know about much about other people's lifestyle, but I must admit there are times I tend to skip breakfast. I know it's not a good thing, but somehow when I wake up at around nine in the morning I don't feel like eating breakfast anymore. Well, nothing that heavy. Just drinking milk is fine with me, or even a simple toast. That's definitely not enough, so was thinking of getting those all natural energy bar to help me start the day.

Good thing there are healthy snack bars which you can find online! I have really thought about it, but haven't had the time do some real searching until a friend told me that she eats those high protein bars whenever she doesn't have enough time for meals.

So far she said that it's working for her, and she's been doing that for a year now. She even has them in her car, just in case. I think I should inform hubby about this ... he is the one who's almost always on the road and doesn't get to eat properly at times! :)

1 shared thoughts:

Sarge Charlie at: Sat Apr 26, 09:41:00 PM GMT+8 said...

that is an excellent sign

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post