Search This Blog

Weekend ...



0 shared thoughts
Last weekend we didn't do much except just go to the groceries and visit my son's dentist. Quite boring, huh?! But we had to go to the dentist since my son had to have his expansion plates fitted. At first he really found it quite uncomfortable (and once or twice he started to look like he was gagging!), but after about an hour wearing it, he said he was ok.

Indeed, he says he likes playing with it using his tongue, and I told him not to get so used to playing with it. hahaha. Anyway, it's really a good thing that he has such a good relationship with his dentist that he's not afraid everytime we schedule a visit....

Quite unlike me when I was younger .... LOL. :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post