Search This Blog

Those days ...



0 shared thoughts
Before I got married the company where I worked for used to send us to conventions and also encouraged us to take Sales Courses. Some of them were conducted far from our office, but we really didn't mind because it was a great opportunity to learn more; and of course, the company was paying for it! :)

Some companies really take good care of their employees and I was pretty lucky to be working in one of those companies who believe that they need to invest in their employees so that their company will prosper. Too bad I had to resign, though, since my health was suffering. I guess I wasn't cut out for the job, but it was really fun while it lasted! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post