Search This Blog

Perry Como - And I Love You So



0 shared thoughts


We're waiting for our yellow cab pizza right now and I believe that it's almost an hour since I last called them ... oh well. They did say that the order will take around 45mins to an hour to arrive. An hour! Oh well ... if I really didn't like their pizza I would never order a delivery from them!

Anyway, about that video ... well, was browsing through YouTube and found this ... Perry Como's And I Love You So. I've listened to Helen Reddy's rendition, and also the one sung by Don McClean. I must admit, I liked both Helen Reddy's and Perry Como's versions. :)

Am getting hungry ... hope the pizza's coming now!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post