Search This Blog

On With Life!



1 shared thoughts
It has been a few days since I updated my blog ... blame it all on plain laziness! LOL. :D

Actually, since I haven't been feeling so well the past few weeks, I have decided to really rest for a while. It wasn't hard, trying to stay away from the computer. hahaha. When a family member turns on the computer I didn't find it hard NOT to visit my blog. I did check my emails, though. But made no blog entires, or anything.

Know what I did during my "rest"? Sleep, mostly; and take pictures. Am really still quite bent on buying myself a dslr. Sigh.

Anyway, on with life! ;P

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Feb 27, 10:38:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thank, a real interesting article, I like you article

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post