Search This Blog

Last night ...



0 shared thoughts


Last night I was browsing the internet for anything about the new canon eos 450D (digital rebel XSi) and I chanced upon a seller which, I believe, was going to sell them here locally once she gets their products from Japan. I was fairly interested, since I have been wanting a dslr for ages! I texted her and she told me that she'll inform me once their shipment arrives. Hopefully the money I've saved would still be around when they do arrive! LOL

Know why I like it? Because it's relatively lighter than the previous 400D, and the lens already has an image stabilizer (which, I believe, I really need!). Other things like a bigger LCD also helps, together with a battery that is said to be able to take more pictures compared to the last model ... :)

But ... am still thinking of the 30D ... :D

*picture courtesy of DPReview.com*

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post