Search This Blog

Looking for the brand ...



0 shared thoughts
My digital camera needs 4AA batteries, and I think that's great since they are readily available. I prefer rechargeable ones, though, and since I only have "one set" of rechargeable batteries, we have been visiting the malls looking for the kind of AA rechargeable batteries that I want.

But we have been having some problems looking for the brand that I want, though. Mostly what they have over at the malls are some camcorder batteries and other rechargeable batteries of a different brand.

Oh well, maybe the next time we visit the mall they will have the brand that I want. So for now, I have to make do with what I have! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post