Search This Blog

Clipping Mask in Photoshop



0 shared thoughts


Interesting ...

Am just starting to make my own digiscrapping elements and learning about this clipping mask is certainly helpful! I have been thinking how to do this stuff for ages!

Good thing I have the time today to dabble with my blog, as well as learn some more when it comes to digiscrapping, today! I have been spending a bit buying those digiscrap materials, that it got me thinking: why not make my own?! ;)

My materials aren't that good enough to be sold, though. I really admire those ladies (and men?!) who make such gorgeous digiscrapping materials! I guess I will still buy, every now and then. Most of the time I get lazy trying to make my own elements ... and some of the alphas being sold out there are really wonderful! :D

So digiscrapping folks ... you still have a fan here!
A "paying" fan ... LOL. ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post