Search This Blog

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What a Wonderful World)



0 shared thoughts


Watched Meet Joe Black last night (over at HBO), and this song came with the credits part. Hubby got excited about the music and asked me to find it over at the internet ... I was really so sleepy already, told him I will do it in the morning.

**AM**
Surfed the 'net, and saw this video over at YouTube. I was surprised ... at the singer's size and the fact that he's already dead! Oh my ... and such talent! Will be looking for his other music ... i just love the way he sings.

Watching Meet Joe Black last night, it did bring me to tears ... and this song is just perfect!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post