Search This Blog

Getting a Photo Blanket ...



0 shared thoughts
I have read from someone else's blog about these Photo Blankets a while back, and that got me thinking: maybe I can give my sister one of these Photo Blankets as a Christmas gift! So, I visited their site and I must say, they do look real nice! I mean, the quality of the pictures on those blankets are wonderful!

Now the only thing that I have to think about is the picture; I don't have any decent pictures of her to have printed on the Photo Blanket! Maybe my brother can send over some pictures of her since their houses are nearer ... and I hope that he can take her picture without being too obvious about it! lol.

What about you? Stumped for something to give this Christmas? Try visiting VisionBedding.com and see if you can get some Christmas gift ideas from there, too! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post