Search This Blog

Steve Allen



1 shared thoughts
Humor is a social lubricant that helps us get over some of the bad spots.

Asthma doesn't seem to bother me any more unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar.

Steve Allen


I just love both of these quotes from Steve Allen. The first quote is really true ... while the second quote is just hilarious! I wonder what would he say about an animal drinking beer! yup, that's true. We had a dog once who drank beer. Not too much, though, but he liked to drink a few licks.

He had water all the time, so it wasn't because he was thirsty. ;P

Btw, that dog's dead now. Old age. Not because of an alcohol problem, or anything. lol.

1 shared thoughts:

Gally at: Wed Oct 24, 12:56:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wouldn't an alcoholic dog be terrible?! Or hilarious, I can imagine a floofly french poodle with a martini, olive and all, now...

"Oh, Fifi's just a little irritable because she's only had two martinis today. She'll be much calmer once she gets to her fifth !"

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post