Search This Blog

Louis Armstrong



1 shared thoughts
Musicians don't retire; they stop when there's no more music in them.
Louis Armstrong

I think this goes true for writers, too. It's just something that's in the heart of every artist ... this need to let your feelings out in a certain medium (writing, music, photography ... ). I believe that true artists are really good at what they do, and don't really care much if they earn from it, or not.

It's just something that they do. and they do it real well.

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Oct 24, 10:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

As a musician "to stop" for me includes to die. But it's not sad, it just means that music will be my most faithful companion till the end of my days.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post