Search This Blog

Lawyers for Truck Accident Situations



0 shared thoughts
Accidents happen, that's so true. My mother and I were once involved in an accident; the public transportation vehicle where we were seated got hit by a big truck. Everything happened so fast, and we were moved and squished about like a pack of sardines (honestly, I felt that we were tightly packed enough already, when we sat down to take our ride that day); I didn't know that we could still be packed as tightly! There were screams (we were seated behind, so we didn't see the incoming truck) from the passengers up front before we were hit, then that's when everything happened so fast. I felt myself lurching forward, hitting my mom. She, in turn, hit other passengers. I was lucky, I didn't get a scratch or anything, but my mom wasn't. Her left arm bone got broken. All the passengers were rushed to the hospital for check-ups, and since it was a school day, I saw some students lying on some hospital beds, moaning. We tried contacting the drivers and the owners of the vehicles for the damages that was done, and believe me, they made our request difficult! If only we had known any truck accident lawyers, like the Truck Accident Lawyers California, back then. They would have made our lives simpler. Eventually, we got what we needed, but it took time; My mom's arm bone was already healed when we did manage to get full compensation for her injuries.

A Truck Accident Lawyer, specially here in our country, are badly needed since almost every day I see accidents occurring on the roads and highways. I just hope that the victims are aware of their rights and that there is such a company that could help, in situations like these.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post