Search This Blog

Technorati and Blogger



0 shared thoughts
have been browsing through the "blogger help" section and I found out there the reason why last month (august) bloglines suddenly couldn't access my feeds! oh my ... and I thought it was because of my template! Guess it's the same with my technorati rank. would you believe i am now down to 218???!!!!! if i remember it well, the highest that i got was 268 (and that was just this month!!). I noticed that the comments which i receive through my email seems weird, too ... looks broken down, or something, since the codes are out in the open! hahahah

really disappointing. :(
but what can I do? will just send them (the blogger admins) a note and let them know.

hope they will fix this real soon! http://planetsmilies.net/afraid-smiley-9078.gif

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post