Search This Blog

Dust



0 shared thoughts
My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you?
Erma Bombeck



I really had a good laugh reading this ...
I guess more or less that's my principle lately, too ... I know my mother will be horrified, she being so meticulous when it comes to cleanliness. The dust around here is amazing ... they stick! Or maybe I just need to really dust them off more than the usual ... like every other day? hehehe.

Obviously, I don't like dusting ... and sweeping ... and (yeah, the list could go on and on). But that's life .. so take it, or leave it, huh?!

I'm rambling.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post