Search This Blog

This morning ...



1 shared thoughts
This morning I didn't oversleep! By oversleeping, I meant that I woke up around 5:15AM, but actually got up by 5:25 AM (hey, just 10mins snooze!). I have to wake up early during school days, since G's school bus would be arriving around 6:40 AM to fetch him. Classes start at around 7:15AM.

Good thing I didn't oversleep ... it's their exam today!
Hope he'll do well. Since we really didn't have a chance to review his lessons ... since I thought his exam was postponed for this Thursday! Oh well ...

Praying, hoping, and keeping my fingers crossed. :)

1 shared thoughts:

Vlado&Toni at: Wed Aug 22, 04:59:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I have three alarm clocks, I can't trust myself with one because I always push that snooze button. The other clock is a bit way out of reach. So I need to move a bit. The last alarm clock is not a clock but a living thing, the cat :) this is the most effective of them all.
Btw, how the exams go?

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post