Search This Blog

Technorati going weird ...



2 shared thoughts
Something seems to be wrong with my technorati authority ... I noticed it last week. First, it was at 265, then the next day it went to 263, then to 260! That made me visit the site and look at their FAQ site; found out that going down is possible, since some of my links (old, most probably) might not be working anymore. I thought, "Hmmmm... I could live with that."

Then today the same thing happened! I know it reached 266 yesterday ( i was more vigilant this time), but right now it has gone down again, to 263! I just hope it won't continue going down like last week!!! I haven't been doing anything different. If I just know the real reason why it's going down ... sigh. Already submitted a ticket at technorati, and I received an email back, saying they may or may not answer my query. Oh well.

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Aug 29, 05:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Alam mo, sis, refresh mo lang tapos babalik din sa dati... Sa kin 3 days nagloko pero bumalik naman sa dati an rin... Medyo technorati ang may sira madalas sis.

maiylah at: Thu Aug 30, 01:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

oo nga, eh ... kaasar, no? tapos yun pa man din ang basis ng maraming sites. haaayyy.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post