Search This Blog

Friday's Feast #157



22 shared thoughts


Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

oh, i dunno ... but I want it to be fun, and not boring ... lol.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

cool idea ... hmmmmm.
Perhaps I should take a cat home in October.
(does that make sense to you? lol)

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

Depends on what my status is going to be in that decade ... but I would love to try 1950. or 1960. or maybe 1900!

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

Oh my, there are LOTS! But the song Everybody Wants to Rule the Word by Tears For Fears came to mind right now.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

I think warm water is better, but I prefer cold water. :)

Enjoyed the questions! Visit other players! Click here.

Technorati Tags:, , ,

22 shared thoughts:

Gattina at: Fri Aug 24, 01:14:00 PM GMT+8 said...

In 1900 ? Imagine you have to run around in a long bathing suit, wearing hats and ombrellas against the son and a corset ! You are not allowed to have an own bank account, not to work, not to vote not divorce, how awful !

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 24, 01:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

gattina:
LOL ... it's only going to be for a week, so not going to work, no bank accounts, can't vote, and no divorce (we have no divorce in our country... lol); I can live with those! :D
thanks for dropping by!

Linda at: Fri Aug 24, 01:31:00 PM GMT+8 said...

The 60's were awesome...Beatles, Elvis, Woodstock, Sputnik, Appollo 11 (That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind) I think I got that right. Big hair, long hair, free love, etc.

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 24, 01:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Love Tears Fir Fears--lots of memories. Great feast.

Eleisia at: Fri Aug 24, 02:00:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Perhaps you should! lol

Living a week in any decade would be an interesting adventure.

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 24, 02:14:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Tasty Treats here. Re: Desert... it's the soap and the length of time soaping that makes the difference, not the water temp., so go ahead and use cold if you like.
Happy Feasting.

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 24, 02:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Whoof! Good eats... yummmy yummy... burp. Oh, scuze me! Bark!

LEA at: Fri Aug 24, 03:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Ohhh...your soup is so cleverly made!

I absolutely love your Main Course, can I have seconds? :x)

I like your salad too, how about a 1900's salad?

Great Feasting!

Hootin Anni at: Fri Aug 24, 07:10:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh ya!! You did so good with pistachio!! I tried and tried to come up with a sentence for that nut, but couldn't so I tried another one.

Anonymous at: Fri Aug 24, 08:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

You're the first I've seen so far to use pistachio -- good work!

Shelby at: Fri Aug 24, 08:44:00 PM GMT+8 said...

loved the pistachio!! I chose the sixties too.

Great feast :)

take care and happy day today!

Lazy Daisy at: Fri Aug 24, 09:39:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Good choices and great nut sentence.

Lady of Musotopia at: Fri Aug 24, 10:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great salad choices! I loved your pistachio sentence (I've been eating them a little excessively since they're in the house lately). Great work! :)
Thanks for sharing - hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Jen at: Fri Aug 24, 10:42:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I loved your pistachio sentence! Happy Friday Feast!

Sandee at: Fri Aug 24, 11:49:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yep, the 60s was my answer. Need to be in San Francisco for that week though. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Lori at: Sat Aug 25, 12:18:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Loved your feast and your soup was cute...lol Happy FF.

Michelle Quinno at: Sat Aug 25, 12:32:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Ooooh, I didn't even think of pistachio! YUM.

I love Tears for Fears too!

Alice at: Sat Aug 25, 02:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love the idea of getting a cat! Are you serious though? :D

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous at: Sat Aug 25, 02:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Wow, a sentence using pistachio. It makes sense, too. Great job!

I love Everybody Wants To Rule the World, too. It was on my short list.

So I guess Kris Aquino isn't available yet? :)

Unknown at: Sat Aug 25, 07:36:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Great feast.

Have a happy weekend!

Unknown at: Sat Aug 25, 02:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast!
Enjoy your weekend!

meowminx at: Sun Aug 26, 12:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I enjoyed your feast, esp your soup :)

Mine's posted here.

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post