Search This Blog

Dream Digital Camera



2 shared thoughts
Yup, that's my dream digital camera. *drool*
Actually, initially I was thinking of the canon eos 400D/digital rebel xti, but based on some reviews (and picture samples), the 30D seemed to be much better. It isn't the cheaper one, too. LOL

Guess this means I have to wait for some more time, before I can get my hands on this! But, am willing to wait (unless somebody out there decides to send me one for free!!! any generous fairy godparents out there??!! lol). ;)

Or i might suddenly change my mind, and buy a nikon! ... that could happen. ;P

2 shared thoughts:

Angie at: Fri Aug 17, 11:37:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Good choice!

Anonymous at: Sat Aug 18, 09:15:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks!
... though this would take me a couple or so more of months. but I believe it's worth it! :)
thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post