Search This Blog

my daily snippets - changed to maiylah's snippets



4 shared thoughts

still experimenting with it ... good thing Sis Sha was available and helped me with the setting up of the blog. Honestly, the other night I was looking at all those technical mumbo-jumbo and for the life of me I really was at a loss at what I had to do to set up a blog! For a couple or so of hours I just sat there tinkering here and there, but all I finished was the setting up of the email! Silly me, I know I should have clicked on the "help" button, but dunno why I didn't! LOL. Maybe it was because I knew that with Sis Sha's help, setting up would be faster! ;)

And it was! Whew! :)

I owe you one, sis!

update (18july2007): changed the blog's name to

4 shared thoughts:

SASSY MOM at: Sun Jul 08, 03:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

It's such a nice feeling to have someone (esp a sis) to help us out. My new blog look is also courtesy of my 16y/o sis.

Congrats on your new domain.

Vlado&Toni at: Sun Jul 08, 08:56:00 PM GMT+8 said...

wow, galing naman, more power to you - that's probably a lot of hard work... all the best!!!

Anonymous at: Mon Jul 09, 04:20:00 AM GMT+8 said...

inabangan ko talaga pagbukas ng bago mong domain para maka pers heheh... congRats!

Anonymous at: Mon Jul 09, 11:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Uy, wala yun, girl. Oks lang basta I can help ok lang sa akin :) I started with not much knowledge rin and I know the feeling of not knowing what to do next. Kaya naman kung pwede makatulong sa mga beginners, I do what I can :)

Happy Monday, Maiylah! :)

P.S. Pero that pizza is really delicious ha! I won't say no to a slice hehehe

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post