Search This Blog

Narconon Vista Bay at DrugRehab.net



10 shared thoughts
Nobody ever aspires to be a drug addict, or an alcoholic. Or to have one in the family. The addiction may have started innocently enough, like from experimentation; then if the experience was pleasing, to just being an occasional user. However, for some, that pleasant experience could be one way to deal with unwanted situations; kind of like a pain killer. Unknowing to the user, the more unwanted situations crop up, the more the craving for that pleasant experience escalates, too. Thus leading to addiction.

But just because a person got addicted to alcohol or drugs doesn't mean that all hope is lost. On the contrary. The next thing to do, if you really do care for that person, is to find a reputable drug rehab program. This is where Narconon Vista Bay and Narconon Northern California gets in. They have the most effective rehabilitation program today, with 76% of their graduates happily choosing to remain drug-free and be responsible members of the society. Their spacious 30-acre campus aims at giving their students (that's what narconon call their drug rehab clients) ample space to be comfortable and just be themselves.

Of course, there is always the risk of a relapse, but because of the narconon sauna program which helps detoxify the body, together with medically supervised exercise, and nutritional supplements, those drugs which have been deposited in fat tissues for years are slowly but surely being released from the body. This significantly releases the body from any feeling of cravings for the chemical since the stimulant is no longer there. Thus a much lower incidence of relapsing.

So, if a loved one, or a cherished friend is addicted and needs help, don't hesitate. Check out DrugRehab.net, the home of Narconon Vista Bay here in the internet.Iif you want, call 1-800-556-8885 right now, to speak directly to a counselor.

Remember there is always hope. :)

10 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Dec 12, 06:42:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yes, the drug addiction are indeed one of the major challenges facing America these days. On the other hand, one can't really understand it unless one has been there. I haven't, but my sister has. So I'm quite close to the issue and know what a futile task it is visiting various drug rehab centers. Maybe it's a matter of luck, or will on the addicted person's side, what's certain is that Narconon Vista Bay is the place that saved my sister's life. So I can only thank them

Anonymous at: Fri Apr 11, 04:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

This is a paidpost right? How do you know it's effective?

http://www.narconon-exposed.org/

Please do more research, it's people's lives we're dealing here.

maiylah at: Fri Apr 11, 04:42:00 PM GMT+8 said...

@ Anonymous:

I believe that any treatment largely depends on each individual; what might work for some might not be good for others...specially when it comes to something as personal as drug addiction.

Anonymous at: Sat Sep 27, 09:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I was there and it was one big lie. I hear voices and do to this I was unable to do the objective process. I was treated like a crimial and told my family wanted nothing to do with me. I was told that I was not a loud in there houses. I was then kicked out after asking for help, instead they made a fool of me. I tried to kill myself because of these people.I was in the hospital for 10 days before I found out that my brother or nobody else in my family said this to them and in fact they never talked to my brother that day. When he called back they told him I left. I spent my life savings on that fucking place and it almost killed me. If I had it my way all Narconons would be closed. Those people should be ashamed of treating a grown woman the way they treated me. The only people surpressing me was the Staff at Narconon Vista Bay, by the way I finished all the books and when they said do book nine I should have left right there. What kind of rehab teaches you that it's OK to drink alcohol after you leave rehab? Go ahead and delete this. Your as big as a coward as they all are. I'm clean because of my own will power and getting my family back. HOw many more people have to die at the hands of Scientology???????????

maiylah at: Sat Sep 27, 11:42:00 AM GMT+8 said...

@ cella:
why should i delete your comment? you have every reason to be angry if they treated you like the way you said they did.
but like what i told "anonymous" also, it really boils down to the person itself. some treatments may work for you, while for some it might not ...

anonymous at: Sat Feb 14, 07:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I did heroin every day for four years and ruined my life and all but destroyed my family. I went to the Narconon Vista Bay program and graduated three years ago. I havent used drugs - or alcohol -since. Myself, as well as the people that I'm still in contact with from the program are doing well - in fact, as a group, we're doing better than we ever were, even before doing drugs.

Anonymous at: Thu Jun 11, 01:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

The place is a joke and ALL the things you here from these 20-25 year olds that run the place are so not watching what goes on ! I am VERY lucky I got out before I was brainwashed by these nuts. 90% of the facilities are run by young guys and have only been clean for a year and they have no where to go, so they stay there to get paid to work. Most of them come back after they relapse !!!!! I woul;d suggest any loved ones that are considering sending their child to one of these facilities, to go see the rooms they sleep in. Filthy . They don't show you that part ! What a waste of money.

maiylah at: Thu Jun 11, 08:50:00 AM GMT+8 said...

@ anonymous (again ... sigh. i wish they'd write their true names! :P)
i agree, before you put somebody you love into any facility's care you have to check them out.
i hope you're free from your addiction now and living a wonderful life.

Anonymous at: Thu May 13, 06:50:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I completed the Narconon program in Placerville 2 years ago. I'm still clean and honestly I don't know where these people were because what they've described is nothing like my experience. Everything was sanitary and clean and I was never yelled at or treated poorly at all. It worked for me at least..

Daniel at: Sat Dec 11, 03:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

My uncle went to Narconon Vista Bay and it saved his life....that's all I have to say :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post