Search This Blog

Food Friday



5 shared thoughts
This week's Featured Food Friday player is ...

unknown specimen (love that name!), with her post Brownies, Brownies, Brownies! on her site: Pud Blag ni Ako

I love brownies! Wish I can have them everyday! The brownies above are each flavored differently;  want to know what those are? Click on the shot and check out Unknown Specimen's post!
------------- oo000oo -------------

My family and I went to visit SIL (sister-in-law) a couple of weeks back and along the way we decided to have lunch over at The Kanin Club (Laguna Branch). My eldest son and I wanted to try their Crispy Dinuguan (Their most copied signature dish! Pork heavenly deep-fried to a crisp then set in a semi-dry stew of pork blood. Proven to have convinced non-dinuguan eaters to like the dish {{source}}).


We both loved the crispy dinuguan! Not really a healthy dish, but I believe it wouldn't hurt as long as you eat in moderation. :P

I also liked their turon (Their original. An updated version of your lola's turon: bananas, purple yam jam, sweet coconut strips and monggo beans, wrapped and deep-fried in a rice paper roll. Like a halo-halo in a roll. {{source}}), which was a surprise. I mean, I wouldn't have thought of adding monggo beans to my turon! :)

Oh yeah, we'll be back. :D

Appreciate much your taking the time to share and link your food posts here at Food Friday! :)
Please don't forget to add a link back to this site (you can get the buttons here; deciding to use text instead of buttons is fine also) to be able to add your posts below. Many thanks and hope everyone is going to have a great time this weekend!





get the InLinkz code

5 shared thoughts:

Winnie at: Fri Oct 25, 05:26:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh these brownies look terrific - definitely my kind of treats :)
Thank you Maiylah for another party and I wish you a great weekend :)

Jenn at: Fri Oct 25, 10:20:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Awww... gusto ko ng Dinuguan!!! :)

Hazel at: Fri Oct 25, 10:41:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I'll have some turon please, specially the purple ones if I may :) Unknown specimens - that was fun!

Hazel

unknown specimen at: Fri Oct 25, 12:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Wow! I'm the featured Food Friday player *jumping up and down*, thank you so much :)

Intelliblog at: Sat Oct 26, 08:40:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Brownies! Yum!
Thanks for hosting.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post