Ms. Kim, with her post, Baked Potato, on her blog: @my tabletop.
|I know I'd love to taste one of those! Head on over to Ms. Kim's and check out her yummy post!|
------------- oo000oo -------------
Another dish that I tried cooking for the first time but have eaten all the time: Tilapia Sinigang sa Miso (Sour Fish Soup).
- fresh tilapia
- fresh miso (i only had the yellow miso)
- mustard leaves, radish, tomatoes
- garlic, onions, chili, salt, pepper
- sinigang mix
- Clean the fish (remove scales and gills)
- Fry, then set aside.
- In a pot, saute some sliced garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Add the miso (around 2 tbsp) then water (more or less three to four cups). Let boil, then add in the sliced radish and the sinigang mix.
- Place the fried fish in the simmering pot, then the mustard leaves and chili.
- Turn off the heat once leaves have wilted.
Delicious while still hot, served with rice.
Frying the tilapia made this sinigang taste different; but in a good way. Maybe if I used a different fish I wouldn't fry it. This was worth a try. The yellow miso made my radish slices look icky yellow! I know, I should have used the white miso, but there was none in the grocery at that time. Anyway, still tasted great. :)
Please don't forget to add a link back to this site (you can get the buttons here; deciding to use text instead of buttons is fine also) to be able to add your posts below. Many thanks and hope everyone is going to have a great time this weekend!
get the InLinkz code