Chef Erwin, with his post BBQ Pork Backribs, on his blog: lamonsakusina.
|A very hearty meal! If you are a fan of barbecued pork, then click on that shot above! You'll be taken to Chef Erwin's post and you can see what he used to season that meat! Happy clicking! :)|
------------- oo000oo -------------
Radish and Smoked Salmon Toast is my post for this week...
- bread (your choice; i used baguette, which I sliced and slathered with cheese, salt and pepper, before toasting)
- cheese (again, your choice)
- small radish (I used three)
- smoked salmon
- Calamansi/calamondin juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, capers
- Toast the sliced bread after putting on cheese, salt and pepper.
- While the bread slices are toasting, slice the small radish and mix in with calamansi juice, olive oil, capers, and pepper. Let's call this the radish mix. Set aside.
- Once the bread is sufficiently toasted, layer the radish mix, smoked salmon, and then the radish mix again. I just can't seem to get enough of the radish! lol.
- You can drizzle some more olive oil, and/or calamansi juice, at this point. Or maybe some more freshly cracked pepper or some pepper flakes.
I know I made that radish mix a while back and I just loved it. When we got lucky and got ourselves smoked salmon...well, I thought: why not mix them! Hence the Radish and Smoked Salmon toast. My current favorite. :)
Appreciate much your taking the time to share and link your food posts here at Food Friday! :)
Please don't forget to add a link back to this site (you can get the buttons here; deciding to use text instead of buttons is fine also) to be able to add your posts below. Many thanks and hope everyone is going to have a great time this weekend!
get the InLinkz code