Wishing everyone a Blessed and Happy New Year! <3
The Featured in Food Friday player for this week is....
Ms. Chelo who owns the blog Home and Bahay, with her blog post: Caldereta: A Kin to Beef Stew
---------- :party - :party - :party ----------
My food post for this week is something really easy (and quite common, lol): Bacon and Potatoes in Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs (two)
- Bacon (roughly four slices, chopped)
- Potatoes (two medium sized, diced)
- salt, pepper .
- milk (around a tablespoon)
What I did:
- Place bacon on hot pan (no need to add oil) and brown. Take the cooked bacon out of the pan and remove most of the oil, leaving just enough to fry the diced potatoes.
- In the meantime, beat the eggs together with the milk, salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are done, pour in the egg mixture. Top with the bacon bits.
- Take out of the pan whenever you want; personally, I like mine 'fully cooked'. xD
Ate that together with an apple and some buttered toast, with my coffee. That was my lunch a couple of days ago. I am a breakfast person, meaning I love having breakfast any time of the day! LOL :P
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar, or a simple text) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code